We are pleased to announce the release of OMERO.figure 1.2.0. This release introduces support for illustrative ROIs on figure panels.
NB: ROIs drawn in OMERO.figure cannot yet be saved as new ROIs on the OMERO server and it is not yet possible to load ROIs from OMERO to use in OMERO.figure.
- ROIs can be drawn on individual panels
- Currently supports rectangle, line, arrow and ellipse
- ROIs can be copied and pasted between panels
- Rectangles can be pasted as a crop region on another panel
Many of the new ROI features and workflows are described in the previous blog post and a full demonstration of these new features can be viewed below:
- The ROI viewer for drawing and editing ROIs does not support rotated image panels. Therefore, rotated panels are displayed without rotation while adding ROIs in the ROI viewer.
- Rectangle ROIs cannot be rotated. Therefore, crop regions from rotated images will lose their rotation when pasted to create ROI rectangles.
- ROIs extending outside of panels are not cropped to the panel when exported to PDF.
- Some of these issues are demonstrated in the video above.
Grab the release from the OMERO.figure 1.2.0 download page.