We are pleased to announce the release of OMERO.figure 3.1.0.
NB: If upgrading from before 3.0.0, please read the release notes for 3.0.0 about switching to installation via PyPI.
New features in OMERO.figure 3.1.0:
- Support for italics and bold in panel labels using markdown syntax (PR #209).
- Export of figures as new OMERO Images (each figure page creates a new OMERO Image) (PR #210).
- Set the background colour of figure pages (PR #211).
- Support for Reverse (Inverted) Intensity (PR #219).
- Allow scripting of various changes to the figure from the browser devtools console. See (PR #216) for examples.
- Format the json in saved files to be more human readable (PR #212).
Bug fixes and cleanup include: